Sterling Finance UK Limited is a Chartered Certified Accountancy practice regulated by Association of Chartered Certified Accountants-ACCA. We are established, reputable and fast growing Accountancy Practice in Ashton-under-Lyne, Tameside. We are ACCA approved “Trainee Development – Gold Certificate” practice and multiaward winning practice including “British Accountancy Award 2019” for our training and development.
We offer competitive salary and personal career development plan.
Fully Funded Training
We encourage and provide financial support for education and training of our employees.
20 days holiday + bank holidays.
Pension & Financial Advice
We provide work based pension and free financial advice to all employees.
10 days Christmas Closure.
Employee Shopping Discount
All employees are offered membership to “Sage Employee Benefit Club” which provides shopping discounts on a daily basis.
Flexible Working Time
Working hours that suits your needs, for example having flexible start and finish times.
You will have one extra holiday on your birthday.
Are you currently processing multiple payrolls in an Accounting Practice environment and looking for more responsibilities to manage the end to end payroll process?
Would you like to work for a fast growing, forward thinking, multiple award-winning accountancy firm whose family values are the driving force of everything we do?
We have an excellent opportunity for a self-disciplined, deadline oriented, ambitious and hardworking individual to strengthen our existing team in a growing accountancy practice. You must possess excellent communication skills, you will be comfortable to work autonomously as well as part of our team. In return we offer a competitive salary, free car park, life insurance cover, study package and ongoing support for Continuous Personal Development.
- Preparing payrolls for the clients, weekly, fortnightly, four weekly and monthly, as required
- Calculating SSP, SMP and other statutory payments and deductions as per HMRC guidelines
- Preparing and reconciling PAYE information for the client
- Registering and setting up new payroll schemes
- Sending payslips to clients
- Preparing, processing and submitting monthly CIS returns
- Filing RTI submissions
- Pension contribution upload to third parties
- Processing New Employees and Leavers
- Preparing year end reports and P60’s before filing final RTI with HMRC
- Preparing, processing and submission of P11d’s
- Reporting and uploading pension contributions
- Preparing and posting journals in accounting software
- Resolving and managing queries with HMRC and third parties
- Managing queries from clients and businesses
- General duties
Proficient user of Payroll Bureau software.
Computer Literate e.g. Word, Excel, Email, internet etc.
1+ years’ experience in accountancy practice working to tight deadlines.
37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.30 pm (office based).
- 28 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Holiday on your birthday
- Company Pension plan
- Life Assurance
- Annual salary reviews
- Client referral programme
- Full training
- Free parking
About our firm
Sterling Finance UK Limited is a Chartered Certified Accountancy practice regulated by Association of Chartered Certified Accountants-ACCA. We are an established, reputable and fast-growing Accountancy Practice in Ashton-under-Lyne, Tameside. We are ACCA approved “Trainee Development – Gold Certificate” practice and multi award winning practice including “British Accountancy Award 2019” for our training and development.
Salary negotiable dependant on experience.
If you are interested in this position please fill the form below and we will get in touch shortly.