Sterling Finance UK Limited is a Chartered Certified Accountancy practice regulated by Association of Chartered Certified Accountants-ACCA. We are established, reputable and fast growing Accountancy Practice in Ashton-under-Lyne, Tameside. We are ACCA approved “Trainee Development – Gold Certificate” practice and multiaward winning practice including “British Accountancy Award 2019” for our training and development.
We offer competitive salary and personal career development plan.
Fully Funded Training
We encourage and provide financial support for education and training of our employees.
20 days holiday + bank holidays.
Pension & Financial Advice
We provide work based pension and free financial advice to all employees.
10 days Christmas Closure.
Employee Shopping Discount
All employees are offered membership to “Sage Employee Benefit Club” which provides shopping discounts on a daily basis.
Flexible Working Time
Working hours that suits your needs, for example having flexible start and finish times.
You will have one extra holiday on your birthday.
Objective: To deliver compliance services with excellence.
Responsible to: Operations Manager / Director.
Responsible for: Assisting in the management of internal/external operational, legal and regulatory compliance.
- Company secretarial duties at Companies House (Company Incorporation, Changes to accounting references, shareholders etc)
- Client onboarding process (Professional clearance, HMRC registrations, etc)
- Records management
- HMRC & Companies House submissions (Annual Accounts, Corporation Tax Return and Self-Assessment)
- Managing client queries (sending acknowledgements, directing queries and monitoring response times, etc)
- Assisting with projects (Health & Safety, Tax Protection, Software migration and any other ad hoc projects)
- Inward and outward post
- Collection and despatch of clients’ records
- Telephone Answering
- Managing guest visit
- General Office duties
We believe in family values in delivering client services. Sterling Finance UK Limited is an award winning and fast growing Chartered Certified Accountancy practice regulated by Association of Chartered Certified Accountants-ACCA. We are ACCA approved employer with “Gold Certificate” practice. We are seeking to add staff to our existing team.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to analyse and interpret information quickly
- An in-depth understanding of industry standards and regulations.
- Excellent understanding of reporting procedures and record keeping
- Excellent project management skills with ability to be methodical and diligent
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication skills and conflict management skills
The ideal candidate will have worked in an accountancy practice or similar legal setting. However, full training will be provided.
37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.30 pm (office based).
- 28 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Holiday on your birthday
- Company Pension plan
- Life Assurance
- Annual salary reviews
- Client referral programme
- Full training
- Free parking
If you would like to apply for this role, please fill lthe form below and upload your cv and cover letter.
If you are interested in this position please fill the form below and we will get in touch shortly.