Sterling Finance UK Limited is a Chartered Certified Accountancy practice regulated by Association of Chartered Certified Accountants-ACCA. We are established, reputable and fast growing Accountancy Practice in Ashton-under-Lyne, Tameside. We are ACCA approved “Trainee Development – Gold Certificate” practice and multiaward winning practice including “British Accountancy Award 2019” for our training and development.
We offer competitive salary and personal career development plan.
Fully Funded Training
We encourage and provide financial support for education and training of our employees.
20 days holiday + bank holidays.
Pension & Financial Advice
We provide work based pension and free financial advice to all employees.
10 days Christmas Closure.
Employee Shopping Discount
All employees are offered membership to “Sage Employee Benefit Club” which provides shopping discounts on a daily basis.
Flexible Working Time
Working hours that suits your needs, for example having flexible start and finish times.
You will have one extra holiday on your birthday.
Objective: We are looking for an ambitious and dedicated Administrator who can deliver administration services with excellence.
Responsible to: Operations Manager / Director.
Responsible for: Providing and leading comprehensive administrative service to support the day to day running of the Operations Dept.
- Managing Communication: You will handle emails, WhatsApp messages and incoming records on an online platform and update and inform the operations team accordingly. You will also be responsible for handling telephone calls and follow the internal communication policy. You will be required to support the operations team in sending reminders to clients and will contact HM Revenue & Customs with queries.
- Records Management: You will record all incoming documents from clients and other parties; log details onto the internal system and inform the operations team accordingly. You will follow the company’s internal procedure for receiving, handling and returning the records.
- Database Management: You will manage databases relating to the company, the clients and planning schedules for the operations team. You will be responsible for organising, maintaining and ensuring information is up-to-date to support the operations function. The company uses several online platforms for managing data.
- Client On-Boarding: The company has an internal client on-boarding procedure which describes the set-up procedure for each client. You will be trained in this process which includes registration, form filling and submitting documents to third parties including HM Revenue & Customs. You will be responsible for monitoring and managing the process until the on-boarding procedure is complete. This is an essential part of the role.
- Office Duties:
Meet and greet visitors and assist them during their visit.
Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail.
General office duties, including photocopying, scanning and any other ad hoc duties.
The Importance of the administrator role
We are a fast growing and ambitious Chartered Certified Accounting practice. The role of administrator is crucial in helping us to deliver “Excellence” to ensure customer satisfaction. You will be fully trained in all aspects of the role and you will be duly supported and guided by experienced team members. The role is designed to provide an ambitious individual the opportunity to develop into senior position in future. The company believes in “Family Values” culture and encourages team members to help and support each other.
For more information, please follow the link below:
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to be methodical and diligent
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to analyse and interpret information quickly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experienced in Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to learn new process and systems
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to plan and prioritise work
A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a professional office environment. The ideal candidate will have worked in an accountancy practice or legal setting. However full training will be provided.
37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.30 pm (office based).
- 28 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Holiday on your birthday (Discretionary)
- Company Pension plan
- Life Assurance
- Annual salary reviews
- Client referral programme
- Full training
- Free parking
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in this position please fill the form below and we will get in touch shortly.