We have the in-house expertise to support and advise wholesalers, Importers and Exporters. We helped many businesses by setting up a new business and growing the existing business. As a wholesaler, importer or exporter you need specialist accountancy services and we provide tailored-made services to this sector.
We will explain the best suitable and tax-efficient structure as per your needs. After the initial meeting, you will be able to decide if Sole Trader, Partnership or a Limited Company is right for you or not. We understand the opportunities, challenges and problems you face in managing business day in and day out.
We provide reliable and proactive advice and support in several day-to-day needs such as
- Managing import documents
- Foreign Payments
- Letters of Credit
- Duty & Vat on imports and exports
- Managing Freight forwarders and Clearing agents
- Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs
- Tax-related matters.
- Employment laws
- Managing staff
- Raising and Managing finance
- Implementation of the credit control procedure
- Customer services and public relationship
- Companies Act or Partnership Act
- Managing inventory / stocks for business
To find out more, please contact us on 0161 339 4989 oremail us at firstname.lastname@example.org