When you have an idea to start a children Nursery, your mind will go in a spin.
Where to start!
- Data Baring Services
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Office for standards in Education (Ofsted)
- Health & Safety
- Planning Permission
- Business Plan
- Money needed to start
- Managing staff/child ratios
Even to buy an existing Nursery is a complex and demanding process.
Many Day Care Nursery businesses have incompatible business structure. We will explain the best suitable and tax efficient structure as per your needs. After the initial meeting you will be able to decide whether Sole Trader, Partnership or a Limited Company is right for you.
At Sterling Finance we can help you in many areas as per your needs such as
- Employee payroll
- Annual Accounts
- Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs
- Tax related matters .
- Food and Hygiene standards as per Food Standards Agency
- Employment laws
- Managing staff
- Managing finance
- Customer services and public relationship
- Companies Act or Partnership Act
- Managing inventory / stocks for business
Please see how we helped a Nursery Business.
To find out more, please contact us on 0161 339 4989 or email us at sterlingfinance.net