When you have an idea to start a Nursery, your mind will go in a spin.
Where to start!
- Data Baring Services
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Office for Standards in Education (Ofsted)
- Health & Safety
- Planning Permission
- Business Plan
- Money needed to start
- Managing staff/child ratios
Even buying an existing Nursery is a complex and demanding process.
Many Day Care Nursery businesses have incompatible business structures. We will explain the best suitable and tax-efficient structure as per your needs. After the initial meeting, you will be able to decide whether Sole Trader, Partnership or a Limited Company is right for you.
At Sterling Finance we can help you in many areas as per your needs such as:
- Employee payroll
- Annual Accounts
- Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs
- Tax-related matters
- Food and Hygiene standards as per Food Standards Agency
- Employment laws
- Managing staff
- Managing finance
- Customer services and public relationship
- Companies Act or Partnership Act
- Managing inventory/stocks for business
Please see how we helped a Nursery Business.
To find out more, please contact us on 0161 339 4989 or email us at sterlingfinance.net